Summer Fun On The Dog Patio

Summer time fun with CozyQ.com

Dear CozyQ,

Summertime is officially here and I’m looking forward to summer fun on the dog patio!  Summers in Utah are perfect for taking lake trips, spending time in the mountains, and going on adventures.  We have a few summer trips planned, but honestly most of our time this summer will be spent in our backyard reading and relaxing.  Enjoying time outside is one of my favorite things to do with you and Louie.

  A dog that overheats can have dangerous health consequences.  Keeping you and Louie comfortable is a priority.

summer swimming cozyq.com

Dog Patio

$152.99

Dog Patio

$499.00

Dog Patio

$169.99

Dog Patio

$699.99

Dog Patio

$749.00

Dog Patio

$72.99

Dog Patio

$180.03

Dog Patio

$85.99

Last summer we made a doggie patio with a dog bar, dog lounge chairs, and listened to easy summer music

This year we need to add to patio shade and improve the sound system outside.  The retro pink flamingos fit with our furniture. We still need to add another punch of color, maybe turquoise would be the right mix.  Maybe some extra pillow will help.

Patios were once the center of suburban lifestyles and bringing that retro relaxing vibe back was easier than I thought it would be.  Here are a few products that helped me create a dog-friendly patio.

Cozy cool dog in a pool www.cozyq.com

Dog Patio

$749.00

Dog Patio

$72.99

Dog Patio

$180.03

Dog Patio

$85.99

Dog Patio

$28.99

Cozy's Favorite

$170.95

Dog Patio

$65.95

Dog Patio

$129.99

Dog Patio

$24.99

Dog Camping

$44.98

Dog Camping

$83.30

Dog Patio

$15.99

Dog Patio

$247.91

Dog Patio

$46.99

Dog Patio

$165.99

Dog Patio

$69.99

Dog Patio

$102.00

Dog Camping

$139.99

Dog Patio

$109.99

Dog Patio

$139.00

Dog Patio

$54.95

Dog Patio

$16.99

Dog Patio

$33.99

Dog Camping

$76.99

Dog Camping

$69.99

Dog Camping

$69.99

Dog Camping

$13.99

Dog Camping

$89.95

Dog Camping

$89.95

Dog Patio

$27.99

Dog Camping

$35.99

Dog Bowl

$40.00

Dog Patio

$27.99

Dog Camping

$55.97

Dog Camping

$18.49

Cozy's Favorite

$23.99

Dog Patio

$26.99

Dog Camping

$24.92

Dog Patio

$10.99

Dog Camping

$12.99

Dog-Centric

$39.00

Cozy's Favorite

$31.99

Dog Patio

$55.99

Cleaning products

$46.81

Cozy's Favorite

Dog Bowl

$17.97

Finding creative ways to keep you and Louie cool outside has been fun. 

I love the dog sprinkler toy as it is the right amount of water for small dogs.  Switching up the water toys has kept you and Louie’s curiosity and interest.  When asking the neighborhood dogs how they felt about having a kiddie pool, 75% said it would enhance their summer plans.  The other 25% feared it would lead to a bath!

Dog pools come in many sizes, just like dogs.

There is a pool made for every dog size.  In reality, not all dogs are fond of swimming.  Keeping this in mind, we included a few sprinkler pads for the dogs that don’t swim.  Sprinkler pads are great because a dog can cool off with the water and not be submerged in water.

Just like humans, dogs need access to shade and lots of cool water on these hot days.

Cozyq.com Louie chilling with his pupsicle

During the hot summer months, staying hydrated is important.  Dehydration can become a serious problem for dogs and their owners.  We gathered a few of our favorite products to encourage plenty of drinking.

Dog Patio

$24.99

Dog Patio

$27.99

Dog Bowl

$21.95

Dog Patio

$55.99

Dog Bowl

$28.95
Playing with you on the patio or in the water is a great way for me to relax too. 

We are lucky to have a big backyard, where I can lay with you in the grass under the cherry tree, listening intently to the birds chirping and the sound of bees buzzing.  With the purpose of escaping to our cute pup patio and dreaming of the dog daze of summer.

love,

Summer time fun with CozyQ.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Open this in UX Builder to add and edit content

This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.